Why everyone should be eating cucumber!
I have been reading David Wolfe’s book – Eating for Beauty, He is a health and food guru I have been following for some time now. There are some great nuggets of information which I would like to share with you one tip at a time instead of trying to summarize the entire book into a post, though I will do a review on it once I am finished. One of the facts outlined in this book stresses the importance of enzymes and more importantly the ones we receive from our food. Cucumber is one of these foods, which contains the enzyme Epepsin. This enzyme is responsible for the breakdown of protein that collects in the Kidneys causing kidney stones. What is interesting is that few people I have spoken to since learning this fact that have suffered with kidney stones all hate cucumber!
For more information on David Wolfe and his book you can visit: http://www.davidwolfe.com/
- Are your omega oils doing you harm?
- Dramatic Winged Liner
- Easter inspired look
- Microneedling Explained
- Milia - What are they and How to get rid of them.
- 7 Food myths you think are healthy for you but aren't
- How to grow younger and feel better!
- 5 Ways to keep your skin hydrated
- Sleek Make up - Bad Girl I-Divine Palette
- Sleek Make up - Sunset Palette