Sleek Make up - Bad Girl I-Divine Palette
I found these shadows really soft and easy to apply, most of them were quite pigmented. I did find a lot of fallout when using these colours, the same as the sunset palette. I feel there are some great colour combinations to play with and would be and easy palette to pull out and do some fun looks when you are going to have a evening out or if you are like me, any time you feel like :)
In this look I used Twilight on the lid, Rebel in the crease and a little of the Noir in the corners of the eyes. I also applied Obnoxious under the eye along the lashes.
These colours lasted really well, this is after 9 hours of wear.
In this look I used Gullible over the lid, Intoxicated in the crease and Envy in the corners. Intoxicated is also under the eye along the bottom lashes. I must admit that out of the three palettes I like this one the most and can definitely recommend it for its variety of colour and ease of use.
- Are your omega oils doing you harm?
- Dramatic Winged Liner
- Easter inspired look
- Microneedling Explained
- Milia - What are they and How to get rid of them.
- 7 Food myths you think are healthy for you but aren't
- How to grow younger and feel better!
- 5 Ways to keep your skin hydrated
- Sleek Make up - Bad Girl I-Divine Palette
- Sleek Make up - Sunset Palette